UL is a global company with more than 120 years of expertise in the Testing, Inspection and Certification Business. Here at UL, you have the unique opportunity to be part of a global team working towards a common goal – to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place to live, work, and play. Every day, thousands of UL colleagues wake up to fulfill this purpose.
Keeping up to date with technology is essential to our business. Each day our world becomes more interconnected. Consumers and businesses are embracing the digitization of many aspects of our lives - our devices, payments, vehicles, homes. UL is dedicated to empowering trust in our transformation to an interconnected world. As the leading safety and security authority, we proactively work with businesses and governments to create standards and implement solutions that organizations and consumers can trust.
Click the following link to find out more about our Identity Management & Security Business Unit.
We are looking for a Sales Development Specialist to join our Identity Management & Security Sales Team
Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Interesting things you get to do
• Market the company products and services via telephone with well-qualified prospects
• Offer valuable information to our sales team by conducting territory and market research using various web based tools and social media networking sites to identify potential UL customer products
• Identify qualified prospects through various lead generation activities, third party data-bases and follow-up direct mail campaigns
• Direct qualified sales leads to outside and/or inside sales team for additional communication and selling activities
• Coordinate the lead progress by assigning leads to the appropriate sales person, tracking leads through the sales cycle and assuring leads are followed up on
• Follow up on leads by clarifying customer needs and intent and ensure all required information is collected from prospective customers
• Qualify prospects identified through various UL marketing lead generation activities by making warm calls to them and then directing those qualified leads to the appropriate sales staff
• Mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as a competitive posture of the company and enhance awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services
• You have a good technical affinity and are keen to learn about new technologies
• Interacting with clients and understanding their business needs is your passion
• Outgoing and proactive personality, paired with great organisation skills
• Ability to collaborate effectively with dynamic co-workers in a result driven culture
• Professional working proficiency in English is required, French would be a great plus; any other languages are a plus
What we offer
• A competitive salary and a bonus arrangement
• An international, innovative and dynamic work environment
• Personal development: a large range of trainings which enables you to develop your technical and soft skills
• International career path opportunities in the future
You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you! Apply now online as we are eager to soon be able to welcome you to our TEAM!