Software Developer C++
• Location: Espoo
• Full-time, permanent
Technology is an indispensable part of our daily lives. But how do you find the devices that will deliver the best performance for your professional and personal needs?
At UL, we develop industry-standard benchmarking software for PCs and mobile devices. Our benchmarks are used throughout the industry to measure, compare, and manage hardware performance. Leading technology companies, hundreds of press publications, and millions of people around the world rely on 3DMark, PCMark, and VRMark benchmarks to make fair and accurate hardware comparisons. Get to know us at
We are looking for a Windows Software Developer to join our growing PCMark development team. You will play a key role, working closely with our partners at leading technology companies like Intel, AMD, and Qualcomm to create new PCMark benchmark tests that are relevant, accurate, and impartial.
You will be working in a team of passionate and highly skilled engineers that take pride in developing high-quality software.
What you will do:
• Design and develop new benchmark tests from start to finish
• Design and develop new applications to support our benchmark development
• Collaborate with engineers from our industry partners
We are looking for:
• At least 5 years of experience in software design and development using C++; additionally, 3 years of C# development would be considered a plus
• You have worked in project teams using the Agile/Scrum methodology
• You have successfully delivered products to customers
• You are familiar with concepts like UI programming, multithreading, and unit tests
• You are passionate about technology, you are able to learn quickly and love new challenges and you are an excellent communicator
• Java and/or full stack web development experience are considered a plus
What can we offer you?
• Work-life balance – we insist you have a life
• An international atmosphere and great team spirit
• Be part of our community. We have gym stick sessions, hack days, parties, sauna evenings, and lots of cake to celebrate our successful projects
• You’ll have the power to make decisions and play a key role in shaping the future of benchmarking
• You will work at the cutting edge of new technology, an excellent opportunity to improve your existing skills
• You will have a meaningful impact on the way people compare and choose devices they rely on every evening
• Work with the best and learn from the best in the industry
• Sports and culture vouchers
• A good health care insurance and we will contribute towards your dental costs
• Exciting possibilities to grow your career within a global company!
Does this sound interesting to you?
Then please submit your application online! If you have any questions, please contact Ms Justyna Krzywik (Justyna.firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that due to GDPR regulations, we can only consider candidates who submit their application online.