Senior Graphics Software Engineer
• Location: Espoo
• Full-time, permanent
UL benchmarks help people measure, understand and manage computer hardware performance. We create 3DMark, PCMark and VRMark, the industry's most trusted and widely used benchmarks for desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, and VR systems. Our software is used throughout industry, by hundreds of press publications, and by millions of people around the globe.
To learn more about our business, who we are and what we do, just follow the link below:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to grow our 3DMark team. You will play a key role in developing new benchmark tests for 3DMark - our flagship benchmarking application that is used by millions of gamers around the world.
This is an opportunity unlike any other. The work we do is aimed for technology and hardware that will not exist for some time, and you will have the opportunity to witness first-hand the first stages of everything new in the world of 3D graphics. The challenges this introduces are unique and fascinating.
Creating new benchmarks will involve many interesting challenges using new APIs and hardware features. Thanks to our partnerships with AMD, Intel, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and other world-class companies you will be working at the bleeding edge of technology.
What you will do:
• Design and develop new benchmark tests from start to finish
• Introduce new features to our rendering pipeline
• Create best-practice code for new APIs and hardware features
• Collaborate with engineers from our industry partners
We are looking for:
• University degree in Computer Sciences or Mathematics
• At least 5 years of experience in software design and development using C++
• At least 3 years of experience in real-time computer graphics
• Experience with profiling and optimizing GPU and CPU code
• Extensive familiarity with a modern graphics APIs and shading languages
• Solid knowledge of linear algebra
• Good communication skills
What can we offer you?
• An international atmosphere and great team spirit
• You’ll have the power to make decisions and play a key role in shaping the future of benchmarking
• Work with the best and learn from the best in the industry
• Flexible working hours
• Sports and culture vouchers
• A good health care insurance and we will contribute towards your dental costs
• Exciting possibilities to grow your career within a global company!
Does this sound interesting to you?
Then please submit your application online! If you have any questions, please contact Ms Justyna Krzywik (Justyna.email@example.com). Please note that due to GDPR regulations, we can only consider candidates who submit their application online.