• Location: Home-Office OR Basingstoke
• Full-time, permanent
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World.
At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
To grow UL’s Appliances & HVAC industry in the UK and Ireland we are currently looking for a Sales Executive.
After an initial training period, you will be responsible for the territory in the UK’s and Ireland’s B2B market – you will play a key role in identifying and developing new customers as well as managing customer satisfaction
• Research and assess sales opportunities for our AHL industry in the UK and Ireland
• Develop comprehensive strategy to establish and grow local customer base
• Budget planning
• Build and maintain a relationship with internal and external customers
• Complete sales reports and market research projects assigned by the manager
• Maintain a detailed knowledge of UL’s services, policies and procedures in order to best serve prospective customers
• Academic background in Business Administration, or a technical discipline
• Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience
• Experience working within the TIC industry, or a professional services environment is considered a plus
• Willingness to travel up to 75%
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills and a hunter mentality
• Extroverted personality and a great team player!
What can we offer you?
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities, an attractive compensation package and exceptional career opportunities across a highly motivated international team. More important than this are the great working conditions as part of a fantastic team. If you like what you have read, we are looking forward to receiving your application and discussing what you can bring to the UL team!
UL is a place that offers big growth possibilities. We encourage pushing boundaries, active curiosity and asking the tough questions – both in your day-to-day and as you grow your career with us. We know we’ll get great results this way, and you’ll be happier too, which is a win-win in our book.
This is our every day. This is our normal.
Experience from your first day, our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas. Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders. Talking about your future with us, we can start with a competitive commensurate package of benefits and conclude with a realistic and achievable professional development with the support of our Learn and Development structure.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then we are very happy to receive your online application!