Responsible things you get to do:
This individual will lead the commercial development efforts for the CTECH in Mexico. This position will be charged to :
- Identifying, developing and launching market development programs & penetration strategies to drive CTECH growth.
- Developing key insights from analysis of client and market trends and competitive strategies.
- Creating compelling value propositions for clients. Performing market segmentation analysis, understand the buying process and competitive positioning.
- Working with First tier manufacturers to understand testing, certification or claim verification needs and create “pull” throughout the value chain.
- Developing key relationships across the value chain to identify opportunities for UL to add value.
- Strengthening the UL brand through networking with stakeholders from industry, government, and industry associations.
- Building an opportunity pipeline and driving opportunities to closure by ensuring CRM permanent updated.
- Developing account management plans.
- Clarifying and quoting in timely manner.