- Be the customers' primary contact from various sources (phone and email), on handle test quotation, orders and follow-up activities in a courteous manner;
- Monitor progress towards completion of projects including test status and reports;
- Coordinates and develops customer relationships by handling customer inquiries;
- Collects customer product information, identifies the industry that will perform work, and communicates completion time commitments;
- Prioritizes customer needs, determines any special requirements, and obtain required information and samples to open the project;
- Organizes customer information by classifying and segmenting the customer, entering new or updated information into database, etc., using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
- Provides support for non-technical customer requests, including questions/issues such as billing inquiries, service requests and general UL information;
- Assembles all required reports and documents to be sent to the client in a complete package, measures and monitors customer satisfaction through customer satisfaction reviews, follows up on concerns, informs customer of the certification, and closes the project;
- Actively participates in teams to continuously improve and drive quality into UL's service to the customer;
- Performs other duties as required.
- Higher Diploma or above in Textile Technology/ Chemistry / Applies Physics / Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines;
- Customer services experience in merchandising / laboratory testing industry is an advantage;
- A team player with good sense of customer focus, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both spoken & written English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel etc.;
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Senior Client Service Specialist;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed