- Be the customers’ primary contact from various sources (phone and email), on handle test quotation, orders and follow-up activities in a courteous manner
- Coordinates and develops customer relationships by handling customer inquiries
- Provides support for non-technical customer requests, including questions/issues such as billing inquiries, service requests and general UL information
- Collects customer product information, identifies the industry that will perform work, and communicates completion time commitments
- Organizes customer information by classifying and segmenting the customer, entering new or updated information into database, etc., using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Performs other duties as required
- Higher Diploma or above any disciplines;
- A team player with good sense of customer focus, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both spoken & written English;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed