Under general supervision, within defined limits of responsibility, supports laboratory automation requested by laboratory technicians and engineering staff to increase performance, efficiency, quality and Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility of testing.
Also provides laboratory technical support including the fabrication, setup, verification, maintenance and repair of laboratory instrumentation, automated test systems and testfixtures.
- Builds, installs, tests and validates new instrumentation, automated systems and test fixtures for laboratory tests and processes to ensure they meet scientific needs and user requirements.
- Supports existing laboratory instrumentation, automated systems, test fixtures and related IT systems to ensure they meet scientific needs and user requirements.
- Advises and trains others on the use of laboratory instrumentation, automated systems and test fixtures, including performing and training others on advantages and quality aspects using these.
- Coordinates and performs maintenance on laboratory instrumentation, automated systems and test fixtures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Some University Education (Equivalent to an Associates Degree) in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related discipline plus generally one year directly related experience in the software development;
Ability to resolve problems involving several variables in standardized situations where specific decision-making guidelines exist;
Experience with Java, C#, SQL server database and C++.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed