- Perform routine tests and procedures and utilizes GMP/GLP practices.
- Performs complex/non-routine or detailed tests and analyses.
- Performs calculations, prepares reports, and assesses proper calibration and standardization of equipment and procedures.
- Implements tests and procedures requiring selection and adaptation of test equipment and test procedures with lab management supervision.
- Records and analyzes data and prepares written reports.
- May be required to train others to perform routine tests.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Higher Diploma or above in Chemistry or equivalent disciplines with 3 years' experience in testing labouratory;
- Experience in instrument operate is preferred such as LC/GC/MS/ICP;
- Experience in HOKLAS preparation is preferred;
- Ability to work under pressure, able to work independently and work overtime;
- Good command of both spoken & written English;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed