We have a fantastic opportunity with our Software Development team which develops and supports our internal software applications globally. We are looking for a tech-savvy, hands-on, Senior Software Developer who can work on the technology that powers the teams making the world a safer and more sustainable place. If you have over 5 years of experience in Angular JS and PHP and are eager to do impactful, meaningful work, please apply and we would be happy to interview you for this role.
Under general supervision, analyzes, develops and modifies complex software programs. Leads project teams to define specifications for complex software programming applications and modifies existing applications. Supports business leadership in the analysis of software and hardware system needs, options, risks, costs and impact on business processes and goals.
1. Develops and modifies complex information system programs. Leads project teams and defines specifications for complex software programming applications and modifies existing applications. Performs complex analysis of system requirements, preparation of specifications, designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting. Implements complex requirements for multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications.
2. Resolves problems by devising or modifying procedures. Considers equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results when developing resolutions.
3. Identifies system requirements by interviewing users, interviewing and selecting vendors (if applicable), analyzing applications, evaluating existing and proposed systems, and recommending solutions.
4. Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, forming project team, establishing project budget, developing schedules, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work, implementing productivity standards, and resolving operations problems.
5. Monitors progress of larger software based projects by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
6. Improves systems performance by investigating problems, developing specifications, identifying trends in technology, and recommending solutions.
7. Works on project teams, formulating and defining specifications for complex software programming applications and modifies existing applications.
8. Performs other duties as directed.