As a global company with more than 120 years of expertise, UL works with customers and stakeholders to help them navigate market complexity. UL brings clarity and empowers trust to support the responsible development, production, marketing and purchase of the goods, solutions, and innovations of today and tomorrow. We connect people to safer, more secure, more sustainable products, services, experiences and environments – enabling smarter choices and better lives.
1. Conduct report reviews. Field Inspection Supervisor should review all the reports for submission to customer within one working day. Supervisor should provide feedback to inspector on their strength and weaknesses of each report.
2. Monitor Inspector’s performance in the factory by conducting announced and unannounced assessment. Work with scheduling department on scheduling announced and unannounced audits.
3. Communications with Inspectors: hold small-sized team meetings based on actual needs via phone, and Lync.
4. Report to Operations Manager on regular basis - providing weekly reports of the team performance, quality and other pertinent issues.
5. Act as a mentor to the new hires in the team, provide support and conduct field training.
6. Conduct field training and provide guidance in the field. Should conduct field training at least once a quarter to their auditors, conduct level promotion evaluation for team members; and guide new hire in the field during their training period. Specific evaluation and tracking forms should be filled out for each inspector.
7. Work with CS/SS/Other Field Supervisor to conduct classroom training, provide updates, emphasize client specific issues, and review inspection procedures with team members during regular team/individual meeting.
8. Collect data related to report review, analyze quality related issues, performance concerns. Provide feedback to Operations Manager.
9. Coordinating with administration personnel and Operations Supervisors on trip related issues.
10. Provide feedback to Operations Manager to determine inspector's performance, such feedback can contribute to a list of managerial actions, included but is not limited to promotion, demotion, termination, annual review, discipline.
11. Conduct Special program audits, shadow audits, complex projects etc.
12. Monitor & excute Contractor’s payment, Monthly Invoicing (Intercompany Billing Summary), WO closing in BnP, BCP
13. Prepare Monthly Reports (KPI & Utilisation)
14. Storage, Reviewing & distribution of updated WI/SOP issued by Clients.
Diploma or Degree in Textiles (Technical Qualification - 4 Years Engineering from reputed institute)